The 12th annual Nantahala Open
SAT., APRIL 23rd, 2016
In support of Team River Runner
What it is it all about: The Nantahala Open has gained the reputation as a fun competition; open to all boaters no matter the experience or ability, consisting of categories for every skill level--and the prizes that go along with them! The event is supported by the whole Nantahala/Bryson City community.
Who's it for: Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate! The Event takes place at Nantahala Falls on the Nantahala River, between 10AM and 3PM. Team Wave Sport and Endless River Adventures staff will be at the staging area above the Falls. Stop by the staging area above the Falls and confirm that you want to participate. It's as easy as that.
What's Going On All Day and Night: Following the day's event, Endless River Adventures invites everyone to an Open House after-party with music and beverages and a screening of the day’s footage at Endless River Adventures. During the screening prizes will be awarded for category winners. Categories are prepared before, during and after the day based on how creative event participants are.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- River Time - 11AM - 3:30PM. Run the Falls and get in the video and win great prizes!! That's all there is to the Nantahala Open.
Sign up at the staging beach above the Falls
- Boat Demos by Liquid logic and Big Dog Kayaks
- Music by Blue 6PM - 9P
- Beer compliments of Oskar Blues Brewery.
- Bring your appetite also - the Filling Station Deli Shop will have their portable shop here Saturday selling delicious sandwiches and pastas, etc..
- Corn Hole Competition
- Video Showing and Prizes 8PM - 10PM
The day's video of Nantahala fun will be up right about 8PM. Before, after and in between we will be giving away the amazing selection of prizes that have been donated by our awesome partners!
This event is for you! All you have to do is show up!!
Keep tabs on our Facebook page for updates on sponsorship, music and fun!!