Whitewater Rafting on three great rivers: Nantahala River NC, Cheoah River, NC & Ocoee River, TN
There is no better way to appreciate the beauty of the southeast than with a white water rating trip! We offer you the choice of rafting three remarkable rivers: the Class II-III Nantahala River, the Class III-IV Ocoee River and the Class IV+ Cheoah River.
Already have an idea for your reservation? Feel free to send us an on-line reservation request.
WHY ENDLESS RIVER ADVENTURES
- Our commitment: We are a small company-by choice; measuring our success in terms of customer service, not numbers. Staff and friends are all part of our extended family of whitewater enthusiasts.
- Our equipment: we take pride in the quality of our equipment, vehicles and facility—all the way down to the cleanliness of the bathrooms. We were the first company in the southeast to commit to self-bailing rafts exclusively and we continue to be an industry leader.
- Our staff--a well-trained, fun group of whitewater professionals. And the testimonials we receive only reinforce how awesome our staff is!
- Our commitment to quality service and equipment includes complimentary wetsuits and paddle jackets if it will ensure you enjoy your trip more.
- We are the only company to guarantee a guide in your raft for all guided raft trips.
- We include transportation from our Nantahala Outpost to the Ocoee and Cheoah Rivers for full day trips--allowing you the option of multiple rivers without having to change locations.
- We are willing to dedicate our resources back to the community through programs like the Nantahala River Conservation Fund and the Land Trust for the Little Tennessee.
"Every year I am more and more impressed and satisfied with the service Endless Rivers provides to my students and for my programs...appreciative of the time and attention that your staff gave to our group during the pre-trip orientation and while we were on the river. The best (out of many) comment that I heard was from a staff member who had been reluctant to go on the trip say as soon as we got to the take-out, was that he was ready to head back up river and do it again!"
Director of the Center for Outdoor Leadership, Pfeiffer University
"What a treat! We had so much fun. The day was perfect, beautiful scenery and an absolutely wonderful 2 1/2 hours on the river. I can't wait until our return visit. Everyone there has been wonderful.... from my first phone call to our goodbyes. You may be the smallest but to us you're the BEST! Don't ever change."
-Linda and Loren,Mooresville, NC :-)