International Adventure Travel
Travel to Ecuador with us for whitewater kayaking, white water rafting,
bird watching, fly fishing and ecotourism
Endless River Adventures’ international trips are your ticket to adventure travel.
Traveling outside the country provides an opportunity to experience new cultures with a group of like-minded travelers. Our roots are whitewater kayak trips – trips we have been organizing for 30+ years! With so much experience in these incredible destinations, we have expanded our trips to include not only kayaking, but whitewater rafting, fly fishing, bird watching and ecotourism.
We take care of all the logistics that would take away from your time enjoying this very special country we call our second home. Our commitment to you is that we will provide a trip that exceeds your expectations. We will take care of all the logistics, sharing with you a better value trip than you could do on your own. The time you spend with us will leave you feeling inspired and restored of spirit.
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page…”
Join us and write your own chapter.
All you Need is Ecuador
The diversity of this country is amazing! In this Inca nation, you have the opportunity to experience the towering Andes, climb snow-capped volcanoes, the Amazon jungle, the Galapagos Islands, and the Pacific Coast–all in one amazing country.
What's So Amazing About Ecuador
- Ecuador is becoming known as the eco-tourism destination of Latin America.
- Plan on a bit more of an “adventure travel” vacation in comparison to Costa Rica.
- English is not as commonly spoken throughout Ecuador, so bring your dictionary.
- The currency of Ecuador is the dollar, but do not bring large bills (a $20 bill can be considered “large” to a small shop keeper or taxi cab driver).
- Do not be surprised that flights tend to arrive in Quito late at night. The international airport is new and state-of-the-art. Taxis into Quito are readily available.
- It is easy to set up additional tours, particularly out of Quito.
- Wi-fi is nearly universal throughout the country. Cell phone coverage is universal, but you absolutely want to set up an international plan with your phone carrier (including for data) before you arrive.
- The Oriente of Ecuador – destination for the paddling segment of our trips, boasts a “wet season” and a “wetter season,” with weather patterns coming from both the Pacific and the Amazon.
- Our base in the Oriente is our lodge – the Rio Quijos EcoLodge. Once you settle in, you will not want to leave!
The Rio Quijos EcoLodge
We are committed to supporting the local businesses that are part of the communities we call home. In Ecuador, we have expanded our commitment to include a river-side lodge where we base our multi-sport trips. The Rio Quijos EcoLodge is nestled on the Quijos River in the beautiful Quijos Valley. Surrounded by 40 acres of nature, you will go to sleep to the sound of the river and wake to the sound of a collection of extraordinary birds. The lodge offers full dining, nature trails, and a private beach that is the perfect launch spot for kayaking and rafting, as well as our yoga center.
Call us today to talk about your adventure
We understand choosing an international destination is an exciting and can be overwhelming. We WANT to speak with you about it. Please call with any questions you have regarding an international adventure travel experience as we would love to speak about you about some of our favorite places on earth.
Have a group of friends that you want to share a week with? Custom groups are welcome. We offer custom itineraries for rafting, kayaking, cultural exploration and more. Ecuador and Costa Rica are treasure chests for international travel and we want to help you make the most of your trip.
For all our trips, a deposit is required at the time you make your reservation. Due dates for trip balances depends on the dates of your trip. Please be prepared to pay by check, Visa, MC, Discover or American Express.
There is a cancellation policy in line with each trip itinerary. We highly recommend that you look into trip insurance as last minute accidents/changes/life demands sometimes do happen and we cannot refund your trip after the cancellation date.