During this unprecedented time, your health and safety is what is most important.
You returning to the river means we can return as well.
Our Retail Store is Open 7 days/week
Guided fly fishing and kayak instruction is available.
Rafting on all three of our rivers is available.
Our Commitment to You in Reopening Endless River Adventures
- Endless River Adventures will use the OSHA “Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19” booklet as a guide for reopening, as well as the recommendations from professional organizations, the US Forest Service, TN State Park and local health officials.
- We will ask that all guests and staff wear a mask inside the store.
- The store will have a limited capacity of nine (9) people at any time.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer before entering the store.
- Respect the 6-foot social distancing in the parking area, decks and inside the store.
- We have installed a clear plastic shield at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at all areas upstairs and downstairs.
- The bathrooms are limited to 2 people occupancy at a time. They are stocked with soap for handwashing and disinfectant for cleaning.
- Hand washing signs/instructions are posted in the restrooms.
- We have set up hand sanitizer at the check in desk.
- We will make sure and review and keep our staff – and you, up-to-date on any and all Forest Service/Park Service/Health/CDC minimum practices for running trips, as well as our own protocol to make sure we are following standards required for operating and are consistent in what we do
“Your mask protects me, my mask protects you!”
Wearing a mask protects others in case you’ve contracted the virus and don’t know it yet, or are asymptomatic.
It’s an act of kindness and caring for others, especially essential workers in our community, to wear one in public.
REOPENING OUR PROGRAMS: WHAT WE WILL ASK OF YOU – OUR GUESTS AND FRIENDS
In preparation for reopening, please be advised that we will be making the following amendments to our normal protocol for fly fishing, kayak instruction and rafting:
- We will send out detailed instructions to guests about expectations for participating in a trip, with every confirmation.
- We will ask clients to arrive at their scheduled appointment time, not early, to minimize contact with others. We will spread out/stagger arrival times to accommodate this. Should guests prefer, we will provide options for meeting at the river to avoid the exposure at the shop.
- Guests will be encouraged to pay in advance to limit the interaction required at the shop.
- We will have a Endless River Adventures COVI-19 Waiver that our clients will sign as they come in the door. A short list of questions will be asked of every client before entering the shop. Including but not limited to, the following: Have you had a cough? Have you had a fever? Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the last 14 days? Are you living with anyone who is currently sick or quarantined?
- Waivers – we will ask that waivers are signed before arrival and brought with them. We are researching electronic waivers.
- We will take the temperature of every guest when they check in for their trip. If it exceeds 99F, guests will have to leave and will be given a voucher (not a refund).
- Every guest will be asked to wear a protective mask while in the store and downstairs for trip prep and in shuttle rides to and from the river
- With the exception of when on the river, guests will be asked to maintain social distancing of at least 6’
- Guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter the store. The doors will be opened at the beginning of the day and closed at the end of the day to avoid the amount of contact they receive.
- We will promise touch-less greetings and goodbyes for our guests, and will clearly communicate this expectation when we reopen.
- Car Keys will be stored in a clean, plastic bag.
In turn, we ask that you commit to being a good citizen during your time here in western North Carolina.
This means continuing to practice social distancing and protection measures when out in the community including
– Using a mask when shopping in town,
– Not getting drawn into groups of 10 or more
– Using touchless greetings (Refrain from fist bumps, hugging, hand shaking with friends and non-friends alike)
– Being mindful when planning shuttle and logistics
– Check on restaurants and breweries in Bryson City that are offering take out – and support them